Listen to Snickers. He makes a great deal of sense, probably more than any human!
Snickers goes “Stream of Consciousness” with God. His time with us is growing short as at almost 15 years old, his body is starting to fail him. Some good questions/observations the ol’ boy brings up.
Dear God: It’s me, Snickers.
- Is it on purpose that our names are spelled the same, only in reverse? (God – Dog)
- Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
- When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or will it be the same old story?
- Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We love a nice car ride! Would it be so hard to rename the ‘Chrysler Eagle’ the ‘Chrysler Beagle’?
- If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still…
View original post 240 more words