How many of these apply to you? I guarantee that there are more than a few!
- Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
- I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
- There is great need for a sarcasm font.
- How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
- Was learning cursive really necessary?
- Map Quest or Google Maps really need to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
- Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
- I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
- Bad decisions make good stories.
- You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment when you know that you just aren’t going to do…
View original post 374 more words